Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Books........

Larry over at Simpson's Folly tagged me over a week ago asking for 7 book facts about me.

Since I have been short on time lately........I am cheating.

If I say that I am cheating.....is that really cheating since at this point ya'll all know that I am cheating? And since this really is not a test or taxes I guess it just really would not be cheating at all, anyway........

A few months back I posted a little synopsis of some of the books around ThirteenEleven. I grew up in a book family. My father's library (an enclosed garage) was piled high with books. Row after row, shelf after shelf, pile after pile. Books...Books...Books.... So.......Of course there are just a couple of books around ThirteenEleven.


The book that I am currently reading is Tom Franklin's Smonk.


Tom writes about the area in South Alabama where my grandfather's grandfather settled....."back in the day." ( I borrowed the book from Papa Joe...Thank you)


CLICK HERE. If you missed the first post on "Oh....All those Books...."


And if you wanna play this tag....consider yourself tagged and post about your books or 7 book facts about you.

Also make sure you check out Simpson's Folly, where you can read all about Larry and Annette's adventure in fixin' up their Edwardian Foursquare in Kansas.




3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh.......What are you reading?

Mil said...

Two books right now. The Amber Room,The Fate of the World's Greatest Lost Treasure (Historical, and a Slow Read) and Quicksand by Iris Johansen a good old mystery!!

Larry said...

LOL You cheater....

Thanks for the promo!