Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cool Craftsman Collection of Casegoods

Say that three times fast........



As a Craftsman Home owner... who's style tends to tilt towards the contemporary side,

I am absolutely loving Green Design Furniture's current collection.

Take a peak.



Can't decide which style I like best..... Look at those superb lines.



Adore that Armoire... However, they need some help with the styling of the photos...Call me....Really...Contact me.... I can really help you out here.. Maybe we can work out a trade... Furniture and photo shoots, showrooms, and retail stores.....visual merchandising. That is what I do....


See what I mean.... This platform bed is striking if you can see past the spread and pillows.

This table speaks for it's self.



My absolute favorite....the sideboard.

Best of all each piece is made in Portland, ME. (not China, like most of today's furniture)
Move over Gustav, there's a new kid in town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all really nice pieces. I like the table a lot.

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love those!

Sandy said...

I really like that sideboard!