Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sunday Walk...in the Hood.

ThirteenEleven is in a Good Hood. (Neighborhood that is) Busy street, but great hood.

I try to take a walk at least 3 times a week, ( Wish I could say everyday) and I thought I would share some of the houses I see along the way. I take my camera and take only take a couple shots each trip. (So it doesn't seem that I am "casing the joint")


Here are a couple great Greek Revivals

A fine example of Corinthian Columns.



This one is for sale.......sigh...........

Ionic Columns (built turn of century ish)

Another Ionic Column Home built in the 1850's. A National Landmark property.





Built 1934.
A Pretty Lady up on a hill.



We almost bought this one.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Such beautiful homes. Thanks for taking me along on your walk!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great neighborhood.
I think I would love living there.
The homes are beautiful. Yours will be too when complete.