Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dumbfounded....

After a year of blogging I am still amazed that people actually stop by for a visit to see what we are doing. I am especially dumbfounded that I receive awards like the one above, from Sandy.

I try to be imaginative and come up with some fluff to type about since I haven't had much to post on regarding the house in months. There there are the times when I just don't have much to say, the creative juices are drained.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments in Tuesday's post. And thank you Sandy for saying that I am just plain fun to read. That means a lot.

Thank you readers and lurkers for stopping by and checking in. Love Ya !!

Dumbfounded....I like that word.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Don't be dumfounded. I think you have a delightful blog! Give Puppy a scratch for me!