Monday, December 22, 2008

Lights. Camera. Action.


Feeling a bit of peer pressure from the neighbors I did put out some lights this year. ( We decided not to put up a tree. )
However being the person I am I just couldn't use white lights like everyone else, so I used green.
Not totally happy with the use of all green. It is just OK. I think I will shop some of the sales after Christmas for the multi color lights, maybe even the solar powered lights.
The day after I "lit" the trees, Chris pulled out the garden hose that I had neatly curled away at the side of the house. Somehow ...he got the garden hose tangled with the cord of the Christmas lights and pulled one of the little trees his mom gave us out of the ground. There is always drama around here. Thank goodness all survived; the tree, the lights, the hose and Chris.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I think they're pretty. Glad the little tree survived and so did all the rest!