Saturday, February 2, 2008

Habit Re-Store

Puppy woke us up about 7:30 this morning needing to go out. Chris had to work today, so he was up and showered not much later. After enjoying a latte and bagel, I thought I would get dressed and venture out to the Habitat Re-Store---- Since it’s been the talk of Houseblogs lately. Not really looking for anything particular, just wanting to see what all the fuss is about.


Greeting me front and center as I walked up the ramp, was a bright maze yellow porcelain toilet. (sorry no pic) Yellow toilets make giggle under my breath. When I was about 5, my grandmother was building a house and she let me pick out the ceramic wall tile color for an upstairs bathroom. I picked bright yellow. She graciously selected yellow sinks, tub, and toilet to match. I bet there have been quite a few comments about the PO’s of that house. Like….

Who would ever select such a bright color in a bath?-and- “Looks like something a 5 year old would pick!”

Well that would be the case.

I didn’t find anything ThirteenEleven needed this trip. I am sure merchandise revolves, and next time they may have just the thing. I will probably be back.




The sinks appeared to be pushing each other out of the way saying..."Pick Me....Pick Me!!!"



This baby will will haunt me. If I am up next weekend, and it is still there, it may find a home at ThirteenEleven.


Need some paint... Any color at $6 gallon.

No comments: