Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tell Simmer......

Take a look what happened while I was away....

Last Monday, I was interviewed by the lovely Marilyn at simmer til done.



To read about my coffee drinkin', what's in the frig, and the food that makes me want to hurl.. take a look at Tell Simmer.

If you are looking for some recipes or just to drool on your keyboard... stroll around her site, but don't get distracted by the cute pics of Puppy's girlfriend, Cleo.

Thank you Marilyn! That was fun. I enjoy each Monday's Tell Simmer, and it was kind of you to include this ol' Georgia girl.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice interview! Alas, I did not see a picture of Cleo...

Marilyn said...

Thanks for playing over at Simmer, Jenni - it was great having you!

Sandy - if you scroll down my sidebar, you'll see Cleo swiping green apple peel right off the counter. She's a tricky one, Puppy's girlfriend.

Jen said...

I edited the Cleo link. This one should work better. :)
She's a cutie, that Cleo.

Sandy said...

Oh, she's beautiful (and smart, too)! No wonder he is so smitten!!!