Friday, May 30, 2008

Magnolia

From the Backyard.
I love all the shades of white and this morning it glowed.


Yesterday I completely finished the porch ceiling, with touchups and a little caulking in spots.
Today I picked up and put away all the supplies including some of Chris's tools that always find a resting place on the porch. I moved it all to the basement, where all that stuff should belong.
I also painted the other rocking chair. I still need to do something about the seat, but I will figure that out in time.

We are also eating squash tonight, fresh from the garden.

Other than that, not much else to report on.

Take Care and Happy Friday.

Does the Header look all out of wack? It does on my screen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flower is beautiful, and yes, the header looks out of whack :)

Happy friday to you, too!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

We had a little squash in our garden too.
Lovely pic of the magnolia, too.
C

Jen said...

Does the header look better?

I think I am finally going to work on making this a 3 column blog. Which was the purpose in making a wider header in the first place.

laura said...

awesome flower pic! your header looks fine to me, just wide.

Dana said...

what a beautiful picture!

Jennifer said...

The header looks fine today (Saturday)... the magnolia is gorgeous!

Jen said...

I dabbled in the HTML...and think I fixed the header, I made it a little wide thinking I may make a 3 column blog, but then messed up. I think I will try a little more
HTML dabbling. It is greek to me.
Yikes.

Anonymous said...

That picture is AWESOME. Please tell me you're going to print & frame it.

Renovation Therapy.

Amanda Moran said...

Ditto on printing and framing it...what a beautiful photo.