Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Walk: Part 10

Seeing Yellow


Daffodil


Lemon-Aid


Smiley Face



Sunshine



Forsythia



Butter


Safety

and.........

Our...........
Chairs. That also were found in the basement.....

Before painting, but after, Chris's Dad welded the legs back on.
Thank you.
See, Yellow is not very mellow.......
If you like the yellow door above?......look here........WOW!!!
P.S. 4-14-08
Welcome Anna's Pics readers. I stumbled upon her blog last week and saw the yellow challenge and remembered about a post I had done one Sunday on all the yellows I saw during a walk in the neighborhood. Each Sunday, I post pictures of things I see on a walk and tag them neighborhood. Thanks again for visiting ThirteenEleven.
Some more yellows from posts pasts.... here.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

What absolutely beautiful pictures! I think this was my favorite "walk" with you. I agree about the book reading! The same goes for me.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i want that yellow door!!!! and i'll take the happy-hued chairs too :DD

Anna said...

I love them all but my favorite is the lawn chairs. Who doesnt love colored patio furniture...that is so retro!

Thanks for participating! Have fun with it!

Carletta said...

Enjoyed the walk with you. Love the yellow door and the yellow house with gingerbread trim!

Lilli & Nevada said...

I too enjoyed that walk, it would of been nice to sit at those yellow chairs and have a glass of tea

Karen Coutu said...

The yellow door is my favorite. I really like the hydrant too. Great photos!!

Gina said...

Wonderful yellow pics! I love the door too ~ so welcoming! :O)

Robert said...

You found LOTS of yellow. I love the Sunshine screen door. How welcoming to walk through that.