Sandy who I think was the very first person ,who I did not know or was related to in real life, that read this blog, gave me an E award yesterday. How honored I feel. She reads a lot of blogs. So to be on her top 10 list is a BIG deal. Before she started her own blog, I searched for hours trying to find out who was this Sandy that left a sweet comment. I followed her across the country blog after blog reading her comments.
Thank you Sandy. :)
I am to pass this on to 10 other bloggers out there... So here they are in no particular order... so folks listed below... pass this award on..
Insert drum roll here........
Wait.........Speaking of Drum Roll, ThirteenEleven's resident Drummer is out tonight playing at a honkey tonk in Warm Springs. That's right folks, our very own Tommy Lee is a honkey tonk playing drummer boy in a Rock-n-Roll band. ( F.Y.I. He doesn't like Tommy Lee. )I didn't feel like coming home at 3a.m. smelling like a Camel, so I stayed home. You know it takes 3 washes to get that bar smell out of your hair.
- I Love Upstate- There is always a new project and great shopping finds in NYC and Upstate NY. I let Jean do all the bargain shopping for me. Oh... she has a great Greek Revival house, too.
- 819 Ohio- I am going to be the first in line to sign up for Marylin's cooking classes. Hint, Hint.. I made the scones and have dog eared some of her other goodies to try. She has a black lab and her new old Tudor is fantastic. The posts are clever, and the pics are pretty.
- The House and I- As stated in the tag line, this blog is full of wit and high humor. I am not sure how high humor is, but this blog is funny. Grab your self a snack, sit back and read awhile. Be careful and keep your keyboard covered, you might find coffee spewing out your nose.
- Tiny Old House- Jennifer has great money saving ideas and is doing a lovely job remodeling her home.
- Woodbury House- Jason and Heather's bargain find a couple of towns away from ThirteenEleven. Can you believe it, they are remodeling two houses at once? I am tired just reading about it. My Aunt was reading their blog and was so jealous.
- My Marrakesh- Maryam has the most dreamy blog ever. Romantic pictures of far away places. Peacock Pavilions and the olive grove are on my to do list, but with her following I am sure there will be a long wait.
- Can't forget my three crafty blogging real life friends, that introduced me to the blog world. Buy some of their stuff folks...These ladies amaze me. So very creative..take a look for yourself. Sherry at Easy Edges Studio, Laura at Lula-Belle, and Dana at Plum*Tree*Studios.
- A couple of bungalow bloggers that I like to keep up with are 1928 Bungalow where nothing is ever plumb, level, or square for Nolan and Brandon. Also, Westview Bungalow where Steffi and Patrick live in a very fun hood.