Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We'll Be Swingin'

Just-a-swangin.

Sittin' on the front porch on that Swang.

Ya'll remember this...

*WARNING* Do not click, unless you want to hear over and over, one of those songs that is played endlessly via your inner D.J. We will not be responsible to drywall or plaster damage from excessive banging of your head on your newly painted walls.

Do click here or the picture above to find out more. It seems to be a great deal. I'll post more next week when it arrives. We got the five footer.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks so nice! Have a swing for me!

Retromodgirl said...

I just discovered your wonderful blog! Is that a lake behind the swing? Such an awesome view, and such a tranquil place to sit! Thank you for sharing!

Jen said...

Retromodgirl...Thank you very much for your nice comment. I am a retro mod girl at heart. clicked over and I like your blog too.

The pic on this post is actually from the web site where I ordered the swing. The pic is suppose to be linked to the site if you click it.

Ours is on the front porch as seen in post.."Swing is in"